Burning Block Briquettes – Information
Our products are tested, trusted and recommended by stove suppliers.
Burning Blocks are long lasting, high heat wood briquettes for use on wood burners, stoves, and fires. Customers tell us they are the best alternative to logs and other alternatives.
Burning Block Facts
- Long burning time – Burn for 2 hours and over
- High heat – calorific value 5.39 kWh (19.420 kj/kg) vs seasoned logs 14-16.000 kj/kg or coal 15-27.000 kj/kg
- Low moisture – 8.63% vs logs 20-40%
- Easy to handle – Store, stack and move in quantity
- Available in trial quantities – 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 pallets, buy smaller quantities here
96 Packs of 12 block briquettes
Delivered to the door
Price per Pack: £3.53
Our quality sawdust briquettes are made from 100% sawmill residue, nothing else. Customers tell us they burn for above 2 hours and are far superior to other value product. Each block is created from the appliance of extreme pressure, under kiln dried conditions to produce a uniform shape and quality product. Each briquette is cm 13cm x 7cm x 7cm and a 12 block pack is 35cm x 18cm x 15cm (10kg)
Read about why Burning Blocks are so good and “why our customers love them“.
Burning instructions can be found by opening the Product Label and Instructions A5 2014 v3